Most people are hesitant to replace their roofs because of the perceived time involved and expected roof replacement cost. However, roof replacement can in fact save them both time and money in the long run.
This is possible for a number of reasons. Firstly, diagnosing the urgency of a roofing crisis can be a very difficult process. If too little attention to detail is dedicated to it, additional problems are likely to arise later on. Also, in many cases, prior roofing issues may occur because of poor installation of the original roof. Sometimes, the roofing material simply exceeds its practical life and without regular maintenance, begins to deteriorate completely. In any case, if you notice issues with your roofing and it is older than 15 years, roof replacement is strongly suggested.
At KEE Roofing, we offer roof replacement for all kinds of buildings, including composition roof replacement, for both residential and commercial buildings. We also focus our efforts on helping individuals and families who have been affected by natural disasters such as hail and wind storms; in which case we work directly with their insurance company to restore their home back to its original beauty and functionality, prior to the storm or catastrophe.
Roof Replacement for Additions
A roof is made up of more than just the covering. It includes everything from insulation to guttering systems, and these additions can also make up roof replacement. In many cases, replacing flashing, for example, needs the removal and replacement of nearby sheathing, which is likely to reveal supplementary inconvenience. For this reason, always come close to this aspect of roof replacement seriously, and via a roof replacement professional such as ours.
Roof Repair vs. Roof Replacement
Are missing shingles or a leaky roof a sign of a more serious crisis? How do you know when you should opt for roof repair vs. roof replacement?
Step #1 – Act Fast: Do not let a small issue that could be easily fixed – like a few misplaced shingles or a small roof leak – turn into a foremost roofing catastrophe, requiring a new roof.
Step #2 – Call KEE Roofing: KEE Roofing can help you out with all of your roofing needs. Our insurance claims specialists will be able to examine your roof, analyze your exact problem, and offer you with your best options moving forward.
- Roofing Option #1 – Roof Repair: If you are lucky, the integrity of your roof may still be undamaged. If this is the case, a simple roof repair may be all you require to fix your roof.
- Roofing Option #2 – Roof Replacement: Sometimes, roof repairs are not enough. When this is the case, your only option may be a new roof. But don’t get upset; there are quite a lot of benefits of a new roof.
Benefits of a Roof Replacement
- Energy Efficiency: Old roofs let warm air leak out during the winter and let warm air in during the summer. All of this means that your HVAC system needs to work twice as hard to achieve your desired indoor temperature. And you know what that means… High energy bills!
- Curb Appeal: A new roof will give your home a fresh, new look and instant curb appeal.
- Leaky Roofs and Mold: Leaky roofs combined with the humidity of your attic make it the perfect breeding ground for mold and mildew. Mold is not only terrible for your home, but also your health. Mold has been related to numerous health issues, including asthma, allergies, rashes, sinus infections, cold/flu, pneumonia, skin infections, and much more.
- Make Your Home Easier to Sell: Realtors calculate approximately that as much as 40 percent of your home’s curb appeal is directly linked to your roof. And first impressions are everything when selling a house.
- Great Return on Investment (ROI): Roof replacements are at the top of the home improvement list in terms of returns on investment, at 67%.
- Increase Resale Value: Not only will a new roof make your home easier to sell, it will also make it worth more money!
Don’t wait until its too late to fix your roof and you have thousands of dollars of interior damages that your insurance company may or may not cover. Call KEE Roofing today to request a FREE 31 point roof inspection.